Sunday 31 May 2009

Happy 5th weekend of the month ..

Hey did you realise this month May had 5 weekends contrary to what my school taught me that there were only four weekends to a month. I jus' got a forward from my friend yesterday which actually made me realise this fact in between my on going semester exams . It seems this kinda thing happens only once in 783 years.

Interesting!! What did you guys do in this historic weekend ?? Well,I was upto some good fun filled crazy stuff about which I ll be posting after my exams :)

Happy fifth weekend of the month ppl! Have a good time :)

6 comments:

Sriram JP said...

Hey dont worry August 09 will also have five weekends :)

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Wow.. :) Amzing fact which i never realised so far!

Vasanthan said...

i didn't realise it was that special. but it is special in my life.
It is my very first pay day from the job i consider a "professional Job". i have worked at a lot of places but this one is the most special in my life.

Arv said...

I spent the weekend with my friends... a few beers.. and movies :)

take care da :)

cheers...

tulipspeaks said...

hmm.. went for grocery shopping, washed my car sparkling clean, its 31st - so Baskin Robins had this 31% discount day, bought ice cream and ate :P

that was my Sunday.


ammu.

still_water said...

i missed it ! do i have to wait 700 years now?